Sunday, September 28, 2008

Introducing Fire Mountain

Fire Mountain was Julia's first mountain bike, that Julia and Brian have given me to ride to work and back. I took Coppertone (my mountain bike) to work and locked it up outside the other day, and someone stole the saddle and seatpost. Hilary got her Kona Dew stolen at Superstore the other day aswell. Brian built it up for me and delivered him last Sunday, but yesterday was the first time I've been at home in day light to take some photos. He's a Kona Fire Mountain Shock, which I assume means there was a rigid version. He's got a cromoly frame (hense the nail varnish covering the scratches) and a top of the line, fully adjustable RST suspension fork. My favourite feature (except for the front tire - see below), is the levitating saddle:

Fresh Air Experience

I love the grips!

Not the most comfortable saddle in jeans.

The front tire is the pieste resistance (excuse the French). The only way to explain it is to post a photo from the MS Tour:


(That's Dale from the bike shop in the middle)

Thanks Brian and Julia!

UPDATE:

No comments: