Friday, March 13, 2009

more light

I was really excited about the daylight savings time coming into effect last Sunday. I was looking forward to some light after work, for going riding and taking pictures and stuff.
We got more light, but we also got more snow.
But that's gone now, so I went riding after work on Wednesday. I rode along the highway and turned off towards Cobble Hill. I turned my front light on just before I got to Cobble Hill, and it died less than five minutes later. I turned around and started back, a bit disappointed. It ended up being a pretty short ride.
On the way back, there was a cop car parked on a corner with a speed gun. As I got closer, he stuck his head out the window. I thought he was going to stop me for riding in the dark without lights, but he shouted "34", and pulled his head back inside.

No comments: